Old town hall
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Standing on the center of the present Lancaster Town Green is the old Lancaster Town Hall. It was built in 1848 and, in 1852, a second story was added and used for schoolrooms. The building was demolished c. 1907 and a "new" Lancaster Town Hall, which is now almost 100 years old, took its place.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- City & town halls
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Old town hall. 1852-1907. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h074. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1852-1907) Old town hall. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h074
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871h074>.