St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Drawing of the Cathedral of St. Louis in New Orleans, Louisiana. Site of the victory celebration for Andrew Jackson at the conclusion of the campaign at New Orleans during the War of 1812.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845
United States--History--War of 1812
St. Louis Cathedral (New Orleans, La.)
- New Orleans (La.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans. 1937. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/185. (Accessed October 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1937) St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/185
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/185>.