Pullman Train Car Interior
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Builders photograph showing interior of Pullman-built lounge car.
- Pullman Car & Mfg. Corp, Linda Bullen (lbullen)
- Contributing Institution
- Pullman State Historic Site
Pullman Rail Travel
Pullman Standard Car Mfg Company
Pullman Train Cars
- Chicago, Ill.
- Photograph (all forms)Height: 11 1/8" Width: 7 3/4" Depth: Diameter: Weight:Photograph is mounted on canvas and numbered 5976
- The Pullman State Historic Site provides reproductions of items from its collections for personal or research use. If an image is to be reproduced in any type of publication or on the web, written permission is required and use fees may be assessed. Digitization of some of the items in this collection was developed pursuant to a Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) grant awarded by the Illinois State Library, an Office of the Secretary of State using funds provided by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act.
- Chicago citation style
- Pullman Car & Mfg. Corp, Linda Bullen (lbullen). Pullman Train Car Interior. 2014-12-13. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/pshs/id/16123. (Accessed January 18, 2022.)
- APA citation style
- Pullman Car & Mfg. Corp, Linda Bullen (lbullen), (2014-12-13) Pullman Train Car Interior. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/pshs/id/16123
- MLA citation style
- Pullman Car & Mfg. Corp, Linda Bullen (lbullen). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/pshs/id/16123>.