"Union League's culinary greeting to 1932"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Peter Grassi, head chef at the Union League of Philadelphia, stands with his creation of four pigs drawing a cart containing a boar's head. The pigs, which are driven by a lobster carrying a flag, are marked ""1932,"" while the boar's head is labeled ""1931.""
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Union League's culinary greeting to 1932". 1932-01-01. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/40498. (Accessed September 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1932-01-01) "Union League's culinary greeting to 1932". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/40498
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/40498>.