Camp Woahink Lake, Company 1213, Civilian Conservation Corps, Glenada, ca. 1935-1942
- ca. 1935-1942
The Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) was a New Deal program created in 1933 to put unemployed young men to work. These men did a variety of conservation work, such as forestry, fire fighting, flood and soil erosion control, and the construction and development of national parks.Camp Woahink Lake was located near Glenada, Oregon in Lane County. Glenada was platted by George H. Colter in 1890. Glenada is located near the Siuslaw River.
11 x 14 in.
Silver gelatin, b/w
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 1000XL at 100 ppi in grayscale. Resized using Adobe Photoshop 7.0 so that the long dimension was either 768 pixels horizontal or 600 pixels vertical, then saved in JPEG format at quality rating 3. 2012