One Vote Less"--Richmond Whig
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Title from folder.
Printed on image: "Negro killed." "Greeley ratification." "K.K.K." Written on border: "Killed by KKK." "Oct 19, 1872.
- Nast, Thomas (1840-1902)
- The New York Public Library
- Contributing Institution
- Art and Picture Collection. The New York Public Library
- African Americans--History--1800-1899
Ku-Klux Klan (1866-1879)
Dead persons--United States--1870-1879
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Nast, Thomas (1840-1902). One Vote Less"--Richmond Whig. 1872. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e0-fc2c-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99. (Accessed February 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Nast, Thomas (1840-1902), (1872) One Vote Less"--Richmond Whig. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e0-fc2c-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99
- MLA citation style
- Nast, Thomas (1840-1902). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47e0-fc2c-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99>.