Northwest Expressway, Folder 270, Sheet 28
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Northwest Expressway (Kennedy Expressway), looking southeast from Ohio Street interchange; Loop buildings in background
This project was funded through a generous grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission.
- Kaufmann and Fabry
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Chicago (Ill.)
- Photographic prints
- This image may be used freely, with attribution, for research, study and educational purposes. The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Library does not claim exclusive ownership of the copyrights to all the original documents. We are simply granting permission to use images in our collections. This permission is nonexclusive, and nontransferable. Additional permissions may be required from the holder of copyrights in the original document. For more information, please contact the UIC Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chicago citation style
- Kaufmann and Fabry. Northwest Expressway, Folder 270, Sheet 28. 1890. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27838. (Accessed August 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Kaufmann and Fabry, (1890) Northwest Expressway, Folder 270, Sheet 28. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27838
- MLA citation style
- Kaufmann and Fabry. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27838>.