Levi Standish House, New Bedford
View Full Image
Black and white photo of the Levi Standish house (1825), later the New Bedford Women's Club (1916) and the Young Women's Christian Association (1979), corner of Pleasant and Spring streets, New Bedford, MA; "New Bedford Women's Club" on lower left of image. Mounted. Item caption: Levi Standish House, New Bedford. Date supplied by cataloger.
|New Bedford Free Public Library|
Rights status not evaluated. Contact host institution for more information.