Lompoc flower fields
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- undated: circa 1930s-1950
Four people sit or stand in front of blooming flowers in a field. Image originally obtained from Mr. John Trejo.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Black Gold Cooperative Library System
- Lompoc (Calif.)
Hispanic Americans--California--Santa Barbara County
- Copyright status unknown
Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Lompoc flower fields. undated: circa 1930s-1950. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.luna.blackgold.org/luna/servlet/detail/blackgold~4~4~81~1111. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (undated: circa 1930s-1950) Lompoc flower fields. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.luna.blackgold.org/luna/servlet/detail/blackgold~4~4~81~1111
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.luna.blackgold.org/luna/servlet/detail/blackgold~4~4~81~1111>.