Homestead drawing room
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This large rectangular room had white walls with panels of red silk damask encased within molded frames. The curtains were of the same material. The room was filled with a collection of elegant and costly furniture, old English portraits and paintings, and other rare and curious objects.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Thayer Memorial Library
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rooms & spaces
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Homestead drawing room. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k658. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Homestead drawing room. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k658
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k658>.