- Harry Lemen, photographer
- Indiana Memory
- Madison-Jefferson County Public Library
This building housed a drug store in 1886 but by 1903 Levi Danner owned a grocery store here. The store was called the "Red Front Grocery Store." He kept the grocery until the mid-1920s when John Sample took over the building for a feed, flour and seed store. It was a feed store for the greater part of its existence, but in later years became a laundromat. Picture taken circa 1920.
- Indiana-Jefferson County-Madison