Bishop Charles M. Grace
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Item caption: Bishop Grace.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Gift of James Lopes, June 2009
Black and white digital copy print of photo of Bishop Charles M. Grace (1884-1960), also known as Sweet Daddy Grace, founder of the United House of Prayer in New Bedford, Massachusetts. Half-length portrait of seated Cape Verdean man with ear length hair in bob-like shape and thin moustache, with hands folded on lap; wears wrist watch on proper left wrist. Dressed in dark suit, light-colored shirt, tie and pocket handkerchief.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- New Bedford Free Public Library
- Photograph Collection
- PhotographsPhotographic prints
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International:
- This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
Rights status not evaluated.
- Chicago citation style
- Bishop Charles M. Grace. 1860-1955. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/8s45qk178. (Accessed September 24, 2022.)
- APA citation style
- (1860-1955) Bishop Charles M. Grace. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/8s45qk178
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/8s45qk178>.