"New equipment helps Medical Examiner's probes"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Technician Marion Fambrough checks a micro-chemical scale that is capable of weighing one one-thousandth of a grain.
- Wasko, Joseph
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
Scales (Weighing instruments)
Philadelphia (Pa.). Medical Examiner's Office
- Thirteenth and Wood Streets (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Thirteenth Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
Wood Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Wasko, Joseph. "New equipment helps Medical Examiner's probes". 1957-02-08. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/56406. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Wasko, Joseph, (1957-02-08) "New equipment helps Medical Examiner's probes". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/56406
- MLA citation style
- Wasko, Joseph. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/56406>.