Workers at the Petaluma fairgrounds, 175 Fairgrounds Drive, Petaluma, California, about 1949
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Shows local work crew posing at the Petaluma fairgrounds; front row, left to right: Richard Eglin (December 1, 1934-October 15, 2005); Stu R. Curtis (February 25, 1932-), son of Ernest and Phyllis Woodford Curtis and custom home builder; back row, left to right: Dean Schallen (December 22, 1931-); Brian Webb (June 27, 1937-); Barry Linder (May 31, 1935-); Alan Milner (December 1, 1934).
Stu Curtis is part of a pioneer family living in Petaluma for six generations. For more information, see: Harlan Osborne column, Toolin' Around Town, Argus-Courier, 2010-11-05.
Title supplied by cataloger.
Reprinted from original print by the Lab, 400 Tesconi Circle, Santa Rosa, Calif., January 10, 2014.
Sonoma County Tourism Grant (2012-2013)
Grant provided to the Sonoma County Library through the Sonoma County Advertising Program.
High resolution master image (400 ppi)
Adobe Photoshop CC (Macintosh)
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Sonoma County Library
- Black-and-white photographs
Sports and Recreation
Eglin, Richard, 1934-2005
Curtis, Stu R., 1932
Schallen, Dean, 1931
Webb, Brian, 1937
Linder, Barry, 1935
Milner, Alan, 1934
- United States
175 Fairgrounds Drive, Petaluma, California
- Sonoma County Library, 211 E Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 (http://www.sonomalibrary.org)
The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo
- Chicago citation style
- Workers at the Petaluma fairgrounds, 175 Fairgrounds Drive, Petaluma, California, about 1949. 1949. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/24921. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1949) Workers at the Petaluma fairgrounds, 175 Fairgrounds Drive, Petaluma, California, about 1949. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/24921
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/24921>.