Alfred Jackson sitting in his cabin at the Hermitage
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- circa 1900
Alfred "Uncle Alfred" Jackson (circa 1812-1901), body servant of Andrew Jackson, sitting in his red cedar log cabin (built in 1841) at the Hermitage. A quilt is visible on the bed.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
Hermitage (Hermitage, Tenn.)
- Davidson County (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Alfred Jackson sitting in his cabin at the Hermitage. circa 1900. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll8/id/0. (Accessed January 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (circa 1900) Alfred Jackson sitting in his cabin at the Hermitage. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll8/id/0
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll8/id/0>.