"Storm topples tree in West Philadelphia"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A tree partially blocks 44th Street near Baltimore Avenue after it was blown down by high winds that accompanied a heavy rain.
Title from clipping caption
- Wasko, Joseph
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Trees--Effect of wind on
- Forty-fourth Street (Philadelphia, Pa.)
West Philadelphia (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Wasko, Joseph. "Storm topples tree in West Philadelphia". 1953-01-25. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/46403. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Wasko, Joseph, (1953-01-25) "Storm topples tree in West Philadelphia". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/46403
- MLA citation style
- Wasko, Joseph. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/46403>.