- View Full Item
- Created Date
Everett Stringer family farm; multiple views. Farm of 160 acres located in the New Hope Community about 14 miles southwest of Columbia, MS. Marion County agent D. O. Scott assisted with selection of farm family.
Film negatives shown with interviews with families on the ""Farm Family of the Week"" segment of the WLBT TV program ""RFD Televisit,"" hosted by Howard Langfitt. Collection also contains script of the interviews in most cases.
A digitization project sponsored by the Center for the History of Agricultural and Rural Mississippi (CHARM).
Local identification number: MSUMandivHLFFWStringerEverettChildren2
Local identification number: 469-298-18
Langfitt (Howard) Farm Family of the Week Collection, Manuscripts Division, Special Collections Department, Mississippi State University Libraries.
- Langfitt, Howard, WLBT-TV (Television station: Jackson, Miss.)
- Digital Library of Georgia
- Contributing Institution
- Mississippi State University. Libraries
- Photograph (photonegative)Black and white 2.5 x 3.7 cm. image (35 mm.)200 dpi jpeg image
- Copyright protected by Mississippi State University Libraries. Use of materials from this collection beyond the exceptions provided for in the Fair Use and Educational Use clauses of the U.S. Copyright Law may violate federal law. Permission to publish or reproduce is required.
- Chicago citation style
- Langfitt, Howard, WLBT-TV (Television station: Jackson, Miss.). Children 2. 1961-04-14. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16631.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/ffw/id/6287. (Accessed September 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Langfitt, Howard, WLBT-TV (Television station: Jackson, Miss.), (1961-04-14) Children 2. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16631.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/ffw/id/6287
- MLA citation style
- Langfitt, Howard, WLBT-TV (Television station: Jackson, Miss.). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16631.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/ffw/id/6287>.