Letter from W.C. Handy to Mrs. Mary D. Moore
- View Full Item
- Created Date
3 page letter from W.C. Handy describing the accomplishments of his music publishing company. Mary D. Moore was the Tennessee State Archivist at the time.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Handy, W. C. (William Christopher), 1873-1958
W. C. Handy's Memphis Blues Band
- New York City (New York)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Letter from W.C. Handy to Mrs. Mary D. Moore. 1948-03-19. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/738. (Accessed January 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1948-03-19) Letter from W.C. Handy to Mrs. Mary D. Moore. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/738
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/738>.