Congress Expressway, Folder 268, Sheet 2
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Congress Expressway (Eisenhower Expressway, I-290); view west from about Ashland Avenue, with train on viaduct
This project was funded through a generous grant from the National Historic Publications and Records Commission.
- Kaufmann and Fabry
- Contributing Institution
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- Chicago (Ill.)
- Negatives (photographic)
- This image may be used freely, with attribution, for research, study and educational purposes. The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Library does not claim exclusive ownership of the copyrights to all the original documents. We are simply granting permission to use images in our collections. This permission is nonexclusive, and nontransferable. Additional permissions may be required from the holder of copyrights in the original document. For more information, please contact the UIC Library at email@example.com.
- Chicago citation style
- Kaufmann and Fabry. Congress Expressway, Folder 268, Sheet 2. 1961-1961. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27489. (Accessed November 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Kaufmann and Fabry, (1961-1961) Congress Expressway, Folder 268, Sheet 2. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27489
- MLA citation style
- Kaufmann and Fabry. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/uic_pic/id/27489>.