"Ration stamps for meat"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Comparing the points needed for a rib roast and a sirloin steak.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Miscellaneous Wire Service/Photographer
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Ration stamps for meat". 1943-03-24. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/48743. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1943-03-24) "Ration stamps for meat". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/48743
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/48743>.