Crew and waitresses with Wynooche Timber Company's two-truck Baldwin saddle-tank 2-6-2T locomotive no. 3, Montesano, ca. 1921
View Full Image
The Wynooche Timber Company began operations ca. 1913 with headquarters in Hoquiam and logging operations in Montesano. It was named for Wynooche Valley in northeast Grays Harbor County. Wynooche Timber Company was bought out by Schafer Brothers Logging Company ca. 1927.