• Created Date
  • 1930
  • Description
  • Describes existing and proposed buildings designed by the Anhalt Company which was started by builder and contractor Frederick William Anhalt (1896-1996). Contains illustrations of exteriors and interiors of the properties at 1516 East Republican Street, now Twin Gables (1928-1929); 1405 E John Street, Berkeley Court, renamed Anhalt Arms in 2004 (1928) ; 1005 E. Roy St. ; 730 Belmont N.; 417 Harvard N.; 1710 E. Denny.
  • Format
  • Pamphlet
    24 x 31 cm
    Scanned from original text at 400 dpi in JPEG format and resized to 600 ppi horizontal. Saved at compression rate 3. 2005
    16] p. : illustrations