"Invasion begins-German viewpoint"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
The German newspaper ""Berlin-Borsen-Zietung"" announced to its readers that the allied invasion of France had begun. According to the Nazi paper, scores of paratroopers landing in Northern France were captured and others shot down while in the act of jumping.
Title from verso of photograph
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Miscellaneous Wire Service/Photographer
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Invasion begins-German viewpoint". 1944-06-13. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/48120. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1944-06-13) "Invasion begins-German viewpoint". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/48120
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/48120>.