Demand for Physical Directors (1918)
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This lantern slide was likely used as part of a recruitment presentation developed by the International YMCA College, now known as Springfield College. It advertises a high post-war demand for trained physical directors and notes that some states require physical training for public school employees. The job of physical director refers to YMCA secretaries who are in charge of running their branch’s physical education programs. For other slides in this presentation, see http://bit.ly/15EGKJW.
A duplicate exists (LS-02-50)
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Springfield College Archives and Special Collections
- Springfield College
- International Young Men's Christian Association College
- Text and images are owned, held, or licensed by Springfield College and are available for personal, non-commercial, and educational use, provided that ownership is properly cited. A credit line is required and should read: Courtesy of Springfield College, Babson Library, Archives and Special Collections. Any commercial use without written permission from Springfield College is strictly prohibited. Other individuals or entities other than, and in addition to, Springfield College may also own copyrights and other propriety rights. The publishing, exhibiting, or broadcasting party assumes all responsibility for clearing reproduction rights and for any infringement of United States copyright law. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Demand for Physical Directors (1918). 1918. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/3616. (Accessed July 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1918) Demand for Physical Directors (1918). Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/3616
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16122.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15370coll2/id/3616>.