- View Full Item
- Created Date
Cross section of phloem, or food conducting tissue, in a pawpaw plant, taken with a light microscope and magnified 111 times.
- Esau, Katherine, 1898-1997
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC Santa Barbara, Library, Department of Special Research Collections
- University of California, Santa Barbara. Library. Dept. of Special Collections
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner.
Consult owning institution.
- Chicago citation style
- Esau, Katherine, 1898-1997. Stem. 1940-1962. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt2j49r6js. (Accessed November 20, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Esau, Katherine, 1898-1997, (1940-1962) Stem. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt2j49r6js
- MLA citation style
- Esau, Katherine, 1898-1997. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt2j49r6js>.