Edward Hitchcock sermon notes
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Sermon notes by Hitchcock for those gathered together in celebration of the Lord’s Supper. Hitchcock contemplates the certainties of death, Christ’s assistance, and heavenly glory for the faithful. He has written a related hymn and Bible passage from Mark on the last page.
This item is undated. The date range provided is drawn from the date range of the series in the finding aid.
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Amherst College Archives & Special Collections
- Public Domain: This material has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. While Amherst College Archives & Special Collections claims no rights or authority over this material, we do ask that any publication or use of this material cite the Archives & Special Collections at Amherst College as the source of the images and the repository where the original documents can be found. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864. Edward Hitchcock sermon notes. 1819-1861. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:513019. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864, (1819-1861) Edward Hitchcock sermon notes. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:513019
- MLA citation style
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:513019>.