Kilbourn Hill/Dexter Drumlin
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Town father Nat Dexter, who passed away in 1999, donated this 35-acre parcel of land on the north side of George Hill Road to the Trustees of Reservations. Shaped like an inverted teaspoon, the hill provides wonderful winter opportunities for sledding and tobogganing. At one time, the Kilbourn family had a large farmhouse and land nearby--hence the earlier name of Kilbourn Hill.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Kilbourn Hill/Dexter Drumlin. 1999-2005. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f55c. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1999-2005) Kilbourn Hill/Dexter Drumlin. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f55c
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871f55c>.