Division of urology, graphic of paper workA gybe at army red tape
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Between 1917? and 1918?
Accompanying type-written caption: The above, faceciously [sic] drawn by an unknown artist, is a diagramatic [sic] representation of the Regular Army custom known as "THROUGH CHANNELS". Step by step, each communication was annotated by "Respectfully transmitted to you, Sir." until it finally reached the Surgeon General.
Title derived from image.
Date based on period of U.S. involvement in World War I.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Historical Medical Library of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This object has been digitized in a public-private partnership. As part of this partnership, the partners have agreed to limit commercial uses of this digital representation of the object by third parties. You can, without permission, copy, modify, distribute, display, or perform the digital object, for non-commercial uses. For any other permissible uses, please review the terms and conditions of the organization that has made the item available.
- Chicago citation style
- Division of urology, graphic of paper work,A gybe at army red tape. Between 1917? and 1918?. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/1530. (Accessed September 26, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (Between 1917? and 1918?) Division of urology, graphic of paper work,A gybe at army red tape. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/1530
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/1530>.