The fifteenth green of the Palos Verdes Golf Course
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Image shows view looking west at golfers on the fifteenth green, with euclyptus trees in background at right. A woman golfer is putting, with a caddy at left holding the flag and other golfers looking on. The two-story, eleven-room Spanish-style clubhouse [not visible] is located at 3301 Via Campesina in Val Monte. The golf course, which was designed by George C. Thomas Jr. and built by William P. Bell, opened on November 15, 1924, with landscaping designed by the Olmsted brothers.
Date Built: 1924
Photo Source: Palos Verdes Homes Association
Citation: Palos Verdes Bulletin, August 1926, p. 5.
PVH building permit #22.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Palos Verdes Library District
- Palos Verdes Golf Club (Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.)
Country clubs--California--Palos Verdes Estates
- Electronically digitized by the Palos Verdes Library District, from the Palos Verdes Homes Association Photograph Collection held in the Local History Room. Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use. To obtain permission and images for publication purposes please contact the Palos Verdes Library District.
- Chicago citation style
- The fifteenth green of the Palos Verdes Golf Course. 1926-03-21. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.palosverdeshistory.org/islandora/object/pvld%3A1655. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1926-03-21) The fifteenth green of the Palos Verdes Golf Course. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.palosverdeshistory.org/islandora/object/pvld%3A1655
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.palosverdeshistory.org/islandora/object/pvld%3A1655>.