• Created Date
  • ca. 1915
  • Description
  • PH Coll 778.14 The Good Roads Building served as the University of Washington Forestry Hall and the ROTC Building before it was demolished on April 1, 1961.PH Coll 778.14.
  • Format
  • Postcard
    image
    Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2008
    3 1/2 x 5 in.