A Chapter on Thinness of Skin
- View Full Item
- The Libertyville Literary Society was made up of young men and women who met for social and intellectual pursuits in the 1870s. This essay was written by one of the members of the Society and is a good example of the humorous style enjoyed by the group. A transcription of the text of the document follows:A Chapter on Thinness of Skin. Of all the animals in the world, from the minutest animalcule to the largest behemoth, from the almost unconsciou...
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 362-2330.
© 2004 North Suburban Library System
- Chicago citation style
- A Chapter on Thinness of Skin. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/345. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- A Chapter on Thinness of Skin. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/345
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/345>.