State Capitol, Albany, N. Y
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Albany is the second oldest city in the United States, and since 1797 has been the capitol of the Empire State. It was a strategic center during Colonial Days, and it was here in 1754 that steps were taken by the Colonial Congress to consider a federation of the colonies. It has alway [sic] been an important trading and transportation center.
Title from item.
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Boston Public Library
- Tichnor Quality Views" Reg. U.S. Pat. Off. Made only by Tichnor Bros., Inc., Boston, Mass., Pub. By Princly's Greeting Cards, Albany, N.Y
- No known copyright restrictions. No known restrictions on use.
- Chicago citation style
- State Capitol, Albany, N. Y. 1930-1945. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/6t053h59v. (Accessed July 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1930-1945) State Capitol, Albany, N. Y. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/6t053h59v
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/6t053h59v>.