"Strikers at Nixon press conference."
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Striking workers gather to listen to news about the strike being broadcast on the radio. According to the verso of the photographs the broadcast address was made by President Nixon. All the men in the photograph are wearing picket signs that read, ""On Strike against Penn Central only employees represented by railway clerks union AFL-CIO."" The Photograph was taken at the Food Fair Store located on 32nd Street in Philadelphia, Pa.
Title from verso of photograph
- Bernstein, Joshua
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Strikes and lockouts
Radio--Receivers and reception
Food Fair Stores, Inc. (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Bernstein, Joshua. "Strikers at Nixon press conference.". 1970-12-10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/31155. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Bernstein, Joshua, (1970-12-10) "Strikers at Nixon press conference.". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/31155
- MLA citation style
- Bernstein, Joshua. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/31155>.