House fire 1613 Sinclair Street. Gary Connelly was burned very badly in a flash over fire. He was taken to St. Joseph Hospital's Burn Unit with burns over 40 percent of his body. He had burns on the arms, hands, shoulders, neck and legs. He was later placed on a disability pension. Date 09/10/1974
- The images in the Allen County Public Library's digital library may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but any commercial use is prohibited without permission. Some collections may have other rights retained. Questions may be directed to the Special Collections Division of the Library at Genealogy@ACPL.Info or (260) 421-1225.