Trooping the Colour, June 1970
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Black and white photograph (dated June 13, 1970) of the Trooping the Colour ceremony, taken during a two-week study tour of England with University of Scranton faculty and students.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Scranton
Great Britain. Army. Royal Horse Guards (The Blues)
Great Britain. Army. Household Division
- London (England)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Copyright owner unknown or unidentifiable
- Chicago citation style
- Trooping the Colour, June 1970. 1970-06-13. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/5203. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1970-06-13) Trooping the Colour, June 1970. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/5203
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/5203>.