- View Full Item
An unnamed author writes an unnamed correspondent saying that if the CCS (Civil Communications Section) can further help, to not hesitate, and that Mr. Protzman and Mr. Sarasohn will be engaged in preparing and giving detailed courses. The paper is incomplete.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Claremont Colleges Library
- The Drucker Institute
Sarasohn, Homer, 1916-2001
Civil Communications Section (CCS)
Protzman, Charles W., Sr
- All rights are retained by The Drucker Institute. For permission to use this item, contact The Drucker Institute, http://www.thedruckerinstitute.com
- Chicago citation style
- Reorganization. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ccdl.libraries.claremont.edu/cdm/ref/collection/khp/id/1780. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Reorganization. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ccdl.libraries.claremont.edu/cdm/ref/collection/khp/id/1780
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ccdl.libraries.claremont.edu/cdm/ref/collection/khp/id/1780>.