Aeronautical Map of Manhattan Engineering Districts
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Map sent to the Tennessee Civil Aeronautics Administration, which prohibited the flying over of the Oak Ridge area and other former military reservations of the Manhattan Engineer District overseen by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. Issued by U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, Washington, D.C. Compiled and printed at Washington D.C. by the U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey. Prohibited area established by Executive Order 9925, dated January 17, 1948. Danger area established by Civil Aeronautics Administration Regulation 604, dated March 1, 1948.
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Airways--United States--Maps
Oak Ridge (Tenn.)
U.S. Atomic Energy Commission
Los Alamos (N.M.)
Salton Sea Beach (Calif.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. Aeronautical Map of Manhattan Engineering Districts. 1948. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/301. (Accessed January 16, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, (1948) Aeronautical Map of Manhattan Engineering Districts. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/301
- MLA citation style
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/301>.