Raitt Hall taken from the south, University of Washington, August 22, 1958
Raitt Hall was the first building in the Liberal Arts Quad and the first of architect Carl Gould's several collegiate-Gothic campus buildings.("A Campus Walk," University of Washington pamphlet, 2000.)Handwritten on verso: Raitt. 1916.Stamped on verso: Photograph by James O. Sneddon, Office of Public Information, University of Washington, Seattle [Info. Services neg. S-5473].Filed in: UW - Raitt Hall (#489).
- Photograph: b&w
8 1/8 x 10 in.
Scanned as a 3000 pixel TIFF image in 24-bit RGB color or 8-bit grayscale, resized to 640 or 600 pixels in the longest dimension and compressed into JPEG format using Photoshop 6.0 and its JPEG quality measurement 3