Fall of General Gibbs
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Print entitled Fall of General Gibbs. Battle scene with a man arching back on a horse, under a flag, surrounded by other soldiers on horseback. Dead soldiers in the foreground.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Gibbs, Samuel, 1771-1815
New Orleans, Battle of, New Orleans, La., 1815
Southern States--History--War of 1812
Louisiana--History--War of 1812
Campaigns & battles
- New Orleans (La.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Fall of General Gibbs. 1848~. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/153. (Accessed October 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1848~) Fall of General Gibbs. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/153
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/153>.