John C. Calhoun portrait
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Portrait of John C. Calhoun ((1782-1850) sitting from the waist up. He wears a dark suit and necktie. One hand holds a papers and the other hand rests on his knee. His elbow rests on a table with books.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Johnson, Wilson & Co
- Calhoun, John C. (John Caldwell), 1782-1850
Calhoun, John C. (John Caldwell), 1782-1850
Cabinet officers--United States
United States. War Department
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Chappel. John C. Calhoun portrait. 1873. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/64. (Accessed January 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Chappel, (1873) John C. Calhoun portrait. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/64
- MLA citation style
- Chappel. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/64>.