In the baggage coach ahead
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Columbia Phonograph Co.: 32767.
Year of release and performer information from Two-minute brown wax and XP cylinder records of the Columbia Phonograph Company / Kenneth M. Lorenz, 1981.
Made by the gold moulded process.
Also available online via the Internet.
- Davis, Gussie L., 1863-1899
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- UC Santa Barbara, Library, Department of Special Research Collections
- New York : Columbia Phonograph Co
- Popular music--1901-1910
- Electronic resource
- copyright unknown
MP3 files of the cylinders available for download are copyrighted by the Regents of the University of California. They are licensed for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 License. Acknowledgments for reuse of the transfers should read "University of California, Santa Barbara Library." The original wav files (either unedited or restored) can be provided upon request for commercial or non-commercial use such as CD reissues, film/tv synchronization, use on websites or in exhibits. The University of California makes no claims or warranties as to the copyright status of the original recordings and charges a use fee for the use of the transfers. Please contact the University of California, Santa Barbara Library Department of Special Research Collections for information on licensing cylinder transfers. Full contact information can be found at: http://cylinders.library.ucsb.edu/licensing.php.
- Chicago citation style
- Davis, Gussie L., 1863-1899. In the baggage coach ahead. . Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.library.ucsb.edu/OBJID/Cylinder8444. (Accessed December 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Davis, Gussie L., 1863-1899, () In the baggage coach ahead. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.library.ucsb.edu/OBJID/Cylinder8444
- MLA citation style
- Davis, Gussie L., 1863-1899. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.library.ucsb.edu/OBJID/Cylinder8444>.