Chapel of the Sacred Heart, 1958
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Black and white photograph (dated October 1958) of the University of Scranton's Chapel of the Sacred Heart, also known as the Rupert Mayer House. Constructed in 1928, the building was originally designed as a squash court for the Scranton Estate. The University of Scranton acquired the building in 1958, and in the 1960s, it housed a weight facility and print shop. In the 1970s, the building became the Alumni House and headquartered the University's Alumni Association. The Chapel of the Sacred Heart moved from St. Thomas Hall into the building in 2009.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Scranton
Chapel of the Sacred Heart (Scranton, Pa.)
University of Scranton -- Buildings
- Scranton (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Copyright status undetermined
- Chicago citation style
- Chapel of the Sacred Heart, 1958. 1958-10. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/2541. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1958-10) Chapel of the Sacred Heart, 1958. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/2541
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p9000coll7/id/2541>.