Tributes in chalk for healthcare workers in response to COVID-19
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- April 16, 2020
Artist Rhonda Bartoe creates a tribute to food service workers and custodians in chalk titled “Relentless” on the side of a parking garage on April 16, 2020 to thank doctors, nurses, researchers and other employees of The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center for their efforts in response to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization on March 11, 2020. Many Bexley residents are medical professionals working at The Ohio State University and other central Ohio hospitals and health care facilities. The tributes in chalk were made on the parking garage at 12th Avenue on The Ohio State University Campus where hospital staff could see them when arriving to and leaving from work.
- Ohio Digital Network
- Contributing Institution
- Bexley Public Library
- Bexley Collection
- Standardized Rights Statement
- No Copyright - In the United States:The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- David Distelhorst. Tributes in chalk for healthcare workers in response to COVID-19. April 16, 2020. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital-collections.columbuslibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16802coll2/id/14374. (Accessed December 6, 2022.)
- APA citation style
- David Distelhorst, (April 16, 2020) Tributes in chalk for healthcare workers in response to COVID-19. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital-collections.columbuslibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16802coll2/id/14374
- MLA citation style
- David Distelhorst. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital-collections.columbuslibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16802coll2/id/14374>.