How income supplements can affect work behavior [microform] /
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Service, Inc.
At head of title: 93d Congress, 1st session. Joint Committee Print.
CIS Microfiche Accession Numbers: CIS 74 J842-6
pt. 1. Garfinkel, Irwin. Income transfer programs and work effort--a review.--pt. 2. Rea, Samuel A., Jr. Trade-offs between alternative income maintenance programs.--pt. 3. Cain, Glen G. and Watts, Harold W. An examination of recent cross-sectional evidence on labor force response to income maintenance legislation.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Michigan
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off
- Labor supply--United States--Effect of income maintenance programs on
Public welfare--United States
- United States
- MicroformLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- How income supplements can affect work behavior [microform] /. 1974. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/003214392. (Accessed November 21, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1974) How income supplements can affect work behavior [microform] /. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/003214392
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/003214392>.