An Account of the expedition to Carthagena, with explanatory notes and observations
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Authorship attributed to Captain (afterwards Admiral) Sir Charles Knowles. cf. Dict. nat. biog., v. 58, p. 272.
Expedition of Admiral Vernon and General Wentworth.
On verso of half title: "See the plan of the city and harbour of Carthagena, published in the London magazine for April 1740; which will serve to give the readers of this pamphlet a clearer idea of its contents.
- Contributing Institution
- University of California
- London : Printed for M. Cooper
- Wentworth, Thomas, fl. 1741
Vernon, Edward, 1684-1757
Cartagena (Colombia)--History--Siege, 1741
- Cartagena (Colombia)
- Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- An Account of the expedition to Carthagena, with explanatory notes and observations. 1743. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/007650243. (Accessed October 14, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1743) An Account of the expedition to Carthagena, with explanatory notes and observations. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/007650243
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/007650243>.