Greek Row Construction
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- An aerial view of the continued construction on Greek Row. Greek Row, which was called Small Group Housing until 1983, was created to house sororities and fraternities. The first phase was completed in 1960. Greek Row consists of fifteen buildings, all named after former professors of Southern Illinois University. This aerial also includes the first six completed dormitories in Thompson Point.
- Contributing Institution
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Southern Illinois Universities
Greek letter societies
- Black and White Photograph
- Copyright holder is unknown. For permission to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use this image, please contact the Special Collections Research Center, Morris Library, Southern Illinois University Carbondale. Phone: + 1 (618) 453-2516. Email: http://reftrack.lib.siu.edu/reft100.aspx?key=SCRCEmail&cllcid=SCRR
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Greek Row Construction. undated. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/sic_photos/id/2265. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (undated) Greek Row Construction. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/sic_photos/id/2265
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://collections.carli.illinois.edu/cdm/ref/collection/sic_photos/id/2265>.