Libertyville Literary Society Members
- View Full Item
- The Libertyville Literary Society was organized February 10, 1872 by Mr. Henry F. Holcomb. The Society was made up of young men and women who met for social and intellectual pursuits in the 1870s. This is their membership list.
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
Libertyville Literary Society
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at email@example.com or (847) 362-2330.
- Chicago citation style
- Libertyville Literary Society Members. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/347. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Libertyville Literary Society Members. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/347
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/347>.