W. Ray Johnson, Chief Project Manager, Amache Co-op
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- circa 1944
Black and white photographic portrait of W. Ray Johnson, Chief Project Manager of Amache Consumer Enterprises at the Amache incarceration camp. From Amache Co-op Souvenir Album, page 1. See also sac_jaac_1530 through sac_jaac_1589.
3 x 2.25 inches; black and white
The Japanese American Archival Collection documents the people, places, and daily life of Japanese Americans, primarily those who lived in the once thriving community of pre-war Florin in the Sacramento region, as well as the conditions in American incarceration camps during World War II. The approximately 7,000 original items include personal and official letters, photographs, diaries, arts and crafts, newsletters, textiles, camps artifacts, yearbooks and other publications.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
- World War II--Incarceration camps--Facilities, services, and camp administration
World War II--Administration
Industry and employment--Small business
- All request for permission to publish must be submitted in writing to California State University, Sacramento, University Library, Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives as the owner of the physical item and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained. Further information available online: www.lib.csus.edu/scua
- Chicago citation style
- W. Ray Johnson, Chief Project Manager, Amache Co-op. circa 1944. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/11107. (Accessed December 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (circa 1944) W. Ray Johnson, Chief Project Manager, Amache Co-op. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/11107
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/11107>.