Evelyn Cameron kneading bread
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Evelyn Cameron in her kitchen leaning over to knead pan full of bread dough; standing in front of corner cupboard and between a small table and cook stove.
- Cameron, Evelyn, 1868-1928
- Contributing Institution
- Montana Historical Society Research Center
- PAc 90-87.G035-005
- 1 negative: b&w, glass
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for educational uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Chicago citation style
- Cameron, Evelyn, 1868-1928. Evelyn Cameron kneading bread. 1904-08. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p267301coll3/id/3241. (Accessed August 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Cameron, Evelyn, 1868-1928, (1904-08) Evelyn Cameron kneading bread. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p267301coll3/id/3241
- MLA citation style
- Cameron, Evelyn, 1868-1928. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16013.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p267301coll3/id/3241>.