Students work on an electrical house
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Pupils of Electric Club at Jay Cooke Junior High School, 13th and Laouden sts., have constructed the electrical house shown above which is operated by a microphone fastened to the back of 'Tillie,' shown at the left. Eugene Sacks, 4638 N. 5th st., and Julius Sack, 4768 N. Franklin st., are making adjustments."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Students work on an electrical house. 1933-01-13. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/56131. (Accessed December 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1933-01-13) Students work on an electrical house. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/56131
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/56131>.